Tag Archives: The Oriental Tea Company

When tea ruled

When tea ruled

Little Flinders St (alternatively known as Flinders Lane or “the Lane”), was one of Melbourne’s east-west “little streets” and always had a strong association with the city’s wholesale trade. The Oriental Tea Company established this building in 1877. Here it imported mainly Indian tea and then blended and packed it for sale in grocery shops

Top
%d bloggers like this: