Shoppers in the CBD are set to experience a refreshed Woolworths QV Melbourne supermarket from today, with an expanded fresh food experience, new convenient shopping options and health at the heart of its offering.
Woolworths QV, offers sushi made to order, artisan breads from the bakery and a Macro wholefoods market with an extended range of health and wellness products.
The store also has an extensive premium cheese selection, as well as “Scan&Go” technology which allows customers to scan goods with their smartphone as they walk through the store and pay in the app before tapping off at a dedicated kiosk.
For those who choose to shop online and pick up their orders in-store, a dedicated pick-up counter is located conveniently at the customer service desk.
“The new look store is designed with the local customer at the forefront and we are pleased that the enhancements will offer CBD residents a great new shopping experience, enhanced fresh offer and the convenience they are looking for,” Woolworths QV store manager Shane Crowley said.
“You can also pick up a lunch time snack or we have plenty of dinner options in our extended grab and go section in store.”
“With Scan&Go, we have made it even easier now for customers who just want to duck in and out for a few items. We expect the speed and ease of Scan&Go will be quite a popular offer in this store.”
Woolworths QV Melbourne Store highlights include:
- Sushi – Fresh sushi made to order and handmade by expert sushi chefs. Platter pre-orders also available.
- Deli – Inspired by a classic Italian delicatessen, the deli cabinets at your new-look Woolworths QV are brimming with cured meats, salami, salads and antipasti from local and international producers. All these delicacies are ready to serve but the team can slice your meats just the way you like it.
- Macro Wholefoods Market – Check out hundreds of certified organic lines, loose nuts, seeds and grains and an expanded gluten-free range to suit various dietary requirements.
- Bakery – Your one-stop shop for gourmet loaves, perfect pastries and cakes.
- Seafood – Woolworths have a great variety of fresh seafood, perfect for a light dinner or an indulgent feast in the new look fish market. To enjoy the catch of the day be sure to ask the team what they’ve been buying and what they’ll be taking home for dinner. The range covers everything from locally-sourced juicy prawns to the freshest fish fillets and 100 per cent Tasmanian salmon. If you’re looking for ideas on how to cook your selection, try the free “Bag & Bake” option •